OPEN POSITION: System Specialist
Purchase, validation and implementation of systems as well as development, documentation and management of processes are the main tasks.
We expect from you:
- - experience from system validation
- - knowledge of regulations in pharmaceutical industry (e.g. GAMP, Data Integrity)
- - experience from different systems (e.g. M-files, LIMS, Empower)
- - knowledge of SaaS -services
- - good documentation skills
- - ability to communicate within a multi-professional network of stakeholders
- - good English skills, both written and spoken
We offer you:
- - a unique service organization as a workplace
- - possibility to have an influence on the processes and content of your own work
- - international working environment and possibilities for advancement
- - flexible, fresh and fair employer
- - friendly working atmosphere and colleagues
- - permanent full-time work
Possibility to work at any of our offices in Finland: Kuopio, Vantaa, Tampere or Turku.
For more information, please contact Matti Pylkkänen, ICT manager, email@example.com, tel. +358 50 541 0588.
Please send your application with CV and salary expectation by 15.6.2018 to our CEO Tuija Keinonen firstname.lastname@example.org.