OPEN POSITION FOR Clinical Research Manager/Director – Baltics
We are looking for the Clinical research manager/director responding the clinical activities in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
- Overall management and development of the clinical research activities in the Baltics
- Client contacts and sales activities
- Profit responsibility of the Baltic team
- Prepare clinical study budgets and agreements
- Superior of the clinical team in the Baltics
- Independently manage study activities in collaboration with Finnish team
- Provide support across the company
- Comprehensive experience with clinical trial management
- Experience as a monitor is preferred
- Project management and sales skills
- Effective communication (written and verbal)
- Adaptability and self-motivation
- Good English language skills
- Willingness to travel
We invite you to join our friendly and enthusiastic team and are looking forward to receive your current CV and application including salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 31, 2015.
For more information please contact Satu Kujala, Director, Healthcare Services: email@example.com.